Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Considering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Considering Empty
PostSubject: Considering   Considering Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2012, 4:54 pm

I am considering buying a female spotted python to start breeding them. From working in a petstore around here i have come to realize that ppl think ball pythons are big snakes. I have taken my spotted into work before and told ppl about them and seems to me that more ppl would be apt to buy and keep a smaller python than a larger one. Spotteds are well mannered, easy to care for, small snakes. Was curious on ppls ideas on this.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Considering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Considering   Considering Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2012, 11:05 pm

I'm not really all that familiar with them, but people do tend to feel more relaxed with itty bitty snakes as long as they're not flailing around trying to escape. lol Smile
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
cecropia

cecropia

Male Posts : 28

Considering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Considering   Considering Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 5:14 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me, go for it! I've always liked the spotteds and the children's. cool snakes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Considering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Considering   Considering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Considering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: Reptile Discussion :: Snakes-
Jump to: