Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone into Tokays?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siphon

Anyone into Tokays? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone into Tokays?   Anyone into Tokays? Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 11:22 am

I am! Just wondering if anyone else who was local admired the species as well. Here's Kali and Loki.

Anyone into Tokays? 110 Anyone into Tokays? 210 Anyone into Tokays? 310 Anyone into Tokays? 410

Picture 1: Both hanging out on one of the set up side panels.
Picture 2: Kali creeping up on me
Picture 3: Loki saying hello (he's a momma's boy)
Picture 4: Kali creeping up on me again (do you see a trend?)

They're both CBB 100% Het Powder Blue. I hope to have some babies relatively soon. Since everyone always asks... Yes, they can be handled. They're pretty tolerant of being touched and of 'free-handling'. It just takes time, patience, and some nerve. I hope since I will be able to work with the babies at an even younger age they will be even more tolerant. The day of the relatively tame Tokays is coming! :-) I plan on keeping either one exceptionally good looking and calm normal baby, or one visual powder blue.
Back to top Go down
gonzoone

Male Posts : 13

Anyone into Tokays? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone into Tokays?   Anyone into Tokays? Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:27 pm

Neat looking little critters.
Back to top Go down

Anyone into Tokays?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: Reptile Discussion :: Monitors, Lizards, Geckos-
Jump to: