Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle Light

Male Posts : 13

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2013, 1:57 pm

I am new to KARK and am happy that an online reptile community exists for those of us here in Knoxville. There must be a lot of us reptile keepers in Knoxville, which is a good thing. I have kept snakes for about ten years now, and have had various species of rat snakes, king snakes, and milk snakes. I currently have a sinaloan milk snake, an albino corn snake, an Arizona mountain kingsnake, and a Honduran/Pueblan mix (although I'm not big on intergrades). I want more (Who doesn't, right?) but limit myself due to time and space.

I look forward to learning from you all and sharing what I know too. Most of all, I look forward to simply enjoying the forum with of other snaker enthusiasts.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2013, 10:52 pm

Well, hello there candle light. It is good to have a colubrid kid on the site. Knox had a few and a couple other but most of them have pythons as well. I only have one colubrid, it is a mexican black king. Cool, but hold up to its credit as one of the most temperamental kings lol. Feel free to post about anything lol, I try and keep up with the forum but work a full time job and a part time job lol. So yeah, welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Candle Light

Male Posts : 13

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Hello Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2013, 1:35 am

I like Mexican black kingsnakes, and have intended to get one in the past. I never did. My fav kingsnake is the Cal king. I've had four over the years. Lately I've been looking at graybanded kings and variable kings, but really don't have room or time for another snake so will wait to get one. Thanks for saying hello.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: New Members :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: