Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SANDY!! Quiet Tempest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ehatcher

Ehatcher

SANDY!! Quiet Tempest Empty
PostSubject: SANDY!! Quiet Tempest   SANDY!! Quiet Tempest Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 5:43 am

EXCELLENT to do business with. She has such awesome animals and you can tell she gives her snakes the best care possible. She is also a great person in general. Kick ass to hang around, and more importantly she didnt kick my ass when one of her snakes got loose in the couch (good job finding it Devin) because my dumbass didnt put the lid on the container right. So So So sorry 🤡

Moral of the story is... Do business with Sandy, you wont regret it. She will get more of my money for future exchanges of her awesome animals :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: SANDY!! Quiet Tempest   SANDY!! Quiet Tempest Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 12:08 pm

LOL Thanks so much, Eric! Keep me updated on that little guy because I'm curious to see how he's going to look as he gets older. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Rollincoal420

Male Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: SANDY!! Quiet Tempest   SANDY!! Quiet Tempest Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 11:19 am

I am +2 for Sandy! Jungle's look great and are chill.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: SANDY!! Quiet Tempest   SANDY!! Quiet Tempest Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 2:28 pm

Thanks James! Very Happy I'm looking forward to seeing more pics of these two as they get older!
Back to top Go down
Rollincoal420

Male Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: SANDY!! Quiet Tempest   SANDY!! Quiet Tempest Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 4:17 pm

There will b plenty to come. I already took 40 sumthin just lastnight and early this morning
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: SANDY!! Quiet Tempest   SANDY!! Quiet Tempest Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 6:03 pm

i'll give a +3 for Sandy not just good to do business with she is a good friend as well.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: SANDY!! Quiet Tempest   SANDY!! Quiet Tempest Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 6:08 pm

Awww. Thanks, guys. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SANDY!! Quiet Tempest   SANDY!! Quiet Tempest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SANDY!! Quiet Tempest
Page 1 of 1