Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Butter Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

Butter Update Empty
PostSubject: Butter Update   Butter Update Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 1:10 pm

Just thought I'd let everyone know: I emailed the guy my butter was coming from, and he said he still has about 30 days until a clutch of butters hatches for him. So hopefully it won't be too much longer until I can select my butter male, and just a tad longer until he's on his way here. cheers

And on another positive note, my hubby found my missing '07 normal female! Very Happy He found her on top of an antique standing closest in our bedroom, and I suspect she'd spent the week under it, as it was too heavy for me to move and check. He found her very early Friday morning. I checked her over--no stratches, bites, etc. She looks to be in great shape!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Butter Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butter Update   Butter Update Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 1:15 pm

Glad to hear you found the escapee! That's always a good feeling. lol

And I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your replacement butter male. I'm finding that I reeeeally like the butters and LOVE the pastel butters out there. I definitely want to pick up a butter at some point in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

Butter Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butter Update   Butter Update Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 6:39 pm

Thanks much!

I'm hoping that since it's this early in the year, my little butter boy might be up to breeding size by this fall. Ya never know, it could happen! LOL I doubt that the lesser female will be ready, but I've got a couple of normal girls that should be primed for breeding this season--so maybe some butters if everything works out, maybe some more spiders, and hopefully some spiders het for ghost. Maybe even an albino if my het female will ever eat. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
Sponsored content

Butter Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butter Update   Butter Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Butter Update
Page 1 of 1