Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An Up-and-Coming Ball Python Breeder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

An Up-and-Coming Ball Python Breeder Empty
PostSubject: An Up-and-Coming Ball Python Breeder   An Up-and-Coming Ball Python Breeder Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 4:07 pm

I have a new ball breeder in the house! But he's still learning. It may take him a bit to get the hang of everything. Wink

An Up-and-Coming Ball Python Breeder WhatsinHere

An Up-and-Coming Ball Python Breeder Whataretheydoing

An Up-and-Coming Ball Python Breeder Learning

An Up-and-Coming Ball Python Breeder Laugh I thought this was too funny! The little fuzzy kitty there would be my Maine Coon mix, Trouble. He loves to "help" (though I call it "hinder") no matter what we're doing. Wink I was checking on and photographing some lockups today, and he had to come and stick his nose in the way. Rolling Eyes He's a little poophead, but I love him anyway. LOL And the good news is, my ghost and spider are locked again this weekend, and so are my pastel and normal!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: An Up-and-Coming Ball Python Breeder   An Up-and-Coming Ball Python Breeder Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 7:04 pm

Laughing LOL

Congrats on the locks!
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: An Up-and-Coming Ball Python Breeder   An Up-and-Coming Ball Python Breeder Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 5:03 pm

Thanks much! Trouble has a bad habit of sticking his nose into everything. LOL He loves when I clean cages, but gets mad that I won't let him closer to "those long slimy things". rofl He just sits and stares at the holding cell I keep them in. It's almost like he's saying, "OK, Mommy, I'm keeping a close eye on them while you clean. If they try to run, I'll get 'em!" LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Up-and-Coming Ball Python Breeder   An Up-and-Coming Ball Python Breeder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Up-and-Coming Ball Python Breeder
Page 1 of 1