Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone up for a herping trip?

Go down 
+2
JDaniel
Kazzy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazzy

Anyone up for a herping trip? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone up for a herping trip?   Anyone up for a herping trip? Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 10:59 pm

Well, I haven't been herping in a very long time, sadly. But I'd love to arrange something!!! Let me know if anyone else wants to join in. Either here in Mid TN, or I can maybe work something out to where I can visit Knox for a trip. I need out of the apt. anyway, and finding a job right now seems pointless until Justin has both of his cars running so I can use one. So...yeah...let me know!!!
Back to top Go down
JDaniel

JDaniel

Male Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a herping trip?   Anyone up for a herping trip? Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 12:25 am

I am always down to go herping, I got some great spots here in mid tn
Back to top Go down
http://www.midtnherps.com
Kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a herping trip?   Anyone up for a herping trip? Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 1:23 am

Cool cool!
Back to top Go down
MoonLiteForest

MoonLiteForest

Female Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a herping trip?   Anyone up for a herping trip? Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 12:37 pm

Stephen and I would probably be up for going, he keeps talking about wanting to go. Just depends where its at so yeah let me know..closer to Knox would be better. She who must not be named I guess is planning one for florida...he wants to go to that but says its way to far.

~Nicole
Back to top Go down
Kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a herping trip?   Anyone up for a herping trip? Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 2:55 pm

Maybe Knox area can be worked out. Having problems with the living situation here right now, and seems I need to be gone for a few days...grr
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a herping trip?   Anyone up for a herping trip? Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 2:48 pm

I am wanting to maybe go to the big south fork some time soon and go fishing\herping. I have seen rattle snakes there before so if you have the balls and a snake hook feel free to try your hand at catching one. I however will not be going for that.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a herping trip?   Anyone up for a herping trip? Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 8:23 pm

I've never been herping but would like to try sometime. Smile If you guys set a time and place, I'll try to make it.
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a herping trip?   Anyone up for a herping trip? Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 9:38 pm

Let me figure out when next Ashe is taking a trip there, and I'll tag along with her. Once I find out when, I'll let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
msskellington

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a herping trip?   Anyone up for a herping trip? Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 10:24 pm

Aw, I don't think herping is on my approved list of activities for the next three months..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a herping trip?   Anyone up for a herping trip? Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 1:36 am

Awww Sad Why is that?
Back to top Go down
JDaniel

JDaniel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a herping trip?   Anyone up for a herping trip? Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 11:06 am

I think cause she is GRAVID lmao

but hey everyone I am going HERPING this WEEKEND!!!!

Any one interested in going call me and let me know!! 615 750 3726
Back to top Go down
Kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a herping trip?   Anyone up for a herping trip? Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 2:56 pm

OH!!! lol Congrats! Sorry you can't join us!!

Where are you going to be herping at, Jay?
Back to top Go down
JDaniel

JDaniel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a herping trip?   Anyone up for a herping trip? Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 11:10 pm

down around percy priest
Back to top Go down
Kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a herping trip?   Anyone up for a herping trip? Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 1:07 am

I couldn't this weekend...my sister's birthday was today, and was busy Friday. Let me know the next time you go. I live off of Weakley Lane now, so right near a part of the lake.

Oh...wasn't herping but ran across a cute little Fowlers Toad earlier when I was walking to my apt. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a herping trip?   Anyone up for a herping trip? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a herping trip?
Page 1 of 1