Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My little mojo girl not so little anymore :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

My little mojo girl not so little anymore  :) Empty
PostSubject: My little mojo girl not so little anymore :)   My little mojo girl not so little anymore  :) Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 8:56 pm

As most of you guys know, I took a road trip to Kentucky last summer to pick up a mojave female that I fell in love with. When I got there, we got to check her out. She was named Eve and we figured it was a nice name so left it as such. She looked really pitiful for a 2 year old snake. The previous owner had fallen on hard times, I suppose, and wasn't able to feed her on a regular basis. As soon as we got her home and comfortable, I got her on a steady diet of rat fuzzies and x-small rats. In no time she had moved up to smalls and can now handle smalls or medium sized rats.

Then:
My little mojo girl not so little anymore  :) Cimg6075c
I know it's hard to tell in this photo, but she was the size of a yearling ball. She was nearly 3 feet in length and skinny. That's a small plush Gizmo toy she's sitting beside. Oh, and she was in shed when I snapped this pic if you're wondering about the hazy look. This was just moments after we walked through the door with her and I didn't want to wait for a fresh skin pic. Wink

Now:
My little mojo girl not so little anymore  :) Img0462sw
She's filling out and looking so much better now. I plan to breed her in 2012 unless she surprises me and hits 2,000 grams or more by next season. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: My little mojo girl not so little anymore :)   My little mojo girl not so little anymore  :) Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 10:15 pm

She looks gorgeous, Sandy. Smile
Back to top Go down
three

PostSubject: Re: My little mojo girl not so little anymore :)   My little mojo girl not so little anymore  :) Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 10:18 pm

Wow. She has come along nicely. Good job Sandy
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: My little mojo girl not so little anymore :)   My little mojo girl not so little anymore  :) Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 10:20 pm

Thanks, guys! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

PostSubject: Re: My little mojo girl not so little anymore :)   My little mojo girl not so little anymore  :) Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 4:03 pm

She's so pretty! Great job on her! It's amazing how fast they can grow when they're doing well, and are happy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My little mojo girl not so little anymore :)   My little mojo girl not so little anymore  :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My little mojo girl not so little anymore :)
Page 1 of 1