Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mary Jane is catching up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Mary Jane is catching up Empty
PostSubject: Mary Jane is catching up   Mary Jane is catching up Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2011, 8:35 pm

So mary jane my big ball python female has been finicky at eating since she laid her eggs. She has now started slamming rats one after another. she has eaten about 3 small rats in the past week and tonight she ate an extra large rat. This wasn't like i had to convince her, she almost came outta the tub at the rat before she even saw it.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Mary Jane is catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Jane is catching up   Mary Jane is catching up Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2011, 5:53 pm

I hate when they do that. LOL Some of mine are practically launching themselves out of their tubs as soon as I open them if the scent of rat is in the air. Some of them have taken my by surprise and scared the crap out of me!

Glad to hear MJ is getting back on track! Smile Do you have plans for her for the upcoming season?
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/

Mary Jane is catching up
Page 1 of 1