Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fins n Skins customer appriciation sale

Go down 
+3
QuietTempest
bowmansreptiles
the anti-poon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

fins n Skins customer appriciation sale Empty
PostSubject: fins n Skins customer appriciation sale   fins n Skins customer appriciation sale Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2011, 10:58 am

Hey, guys fins and skins is having their customer appreciation sale on halloween weekend. They have some decent deals on a lot of stuff, and compared to pet stores, great deals.
Back to top Go down
bowmansreptiles

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: fins n Skins customer appriciation sale   fins n Skins customer appriciation sale Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 10:18 pm

Those of yall that went to fins & skins this weekend how was it? I didn't get a chance to go Sad
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: fins n Skins customer appriciation sale   fins n Skins customer appriciation sale Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 1:40 pm

I actually forgot all about it. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
JTG Reptiles

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: fins n Skins customer appriciation sale   fins n Skins customer appriciation sale Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 7:14 pm

I went and it was all about the same except were they had the tanks for sale (on the left when you go into the store) they moved them and put a expo display thing with the deli cups in it there. They had leopard geckos, ball pythons, corn snakes and sand boas in the deli cups. Then were there reptile room was on the left the put up a desk and had 10 gallon tanks +. One had baby leopard geckos, and the others had bearded dragons. They also had some demonstrate guy with a rat and some exotic mammal. They had all types of tanks outside. Everything was about the same way.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: fins n Skins customer appriciation sale   fins n Skins customer appriciation sale Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 7:19 pm

That sounds like the way it was set up last year. I would have gone if I'd remembered it but I never got a flyer or anything and I didn't think about it at all until seeing this thread again.

Did you happen to notice what sort of ball python morphs they had on the table this year?
Back to top Go down
bowmansreptiles

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: fins n Skins customer appriciation sale   fins n Skins customer appriciation sale Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 7:03 am

Yeh I got the flyer the day after the sale
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: fins n Skins customer appriciation sale   fins n Skins customer appriciation sale Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 3:18 pm

bowmansreptiles wrote:
Yeh I got the flyer the day after the sale

Ugh.. Whoever mailed them out screwed up.
Back to top Go down
JTG Reptiles

PostSubject: Re: fins n Skins customer appriciation sale   fins n Skins customer appriciation sale Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 6:41 am

One of the ball pythons i can remember is they had a spider that's all i can remember now. I got the flyer a couple days before i think it was wensday or Thursday i got it.
Back to top Go down
knox

knox

PostSubject: Re: fins n Skins customer appriciation sale   fins n Skins customer appriciation sale Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 9:25 am

I made it on Sunday - I forgot about it as well. The guys said it wasn't nearly as busy as last year, when they had a large group of people waiting for the doors to open on Saturday morning.

I didn't see anything I couldn't live without. They had several baby Boas and Honduran Milks (tangerine, I believe). Some Corns, but no Okeetees. The most interesting one was a black motley corn. I don't know my Ball morphs, so I am no help there.

As usual, they animals that were there looked really healthy. The Milk I bought there 3 years ago, as well as the Corn I bought last year are still going strong.

I am glad we have a shop like that around.
Back to top Go down
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

PostSubject: Re: fins n Skins customer appriciation sale   fins n Skins customer appriciation sale Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 3:49 pm

We actually went Friday a little while after they opened, and as far as BP's go, they only had a spider, a pastel and normal hatchlings, all of which were males. Then they also had normal adults in the reptile room.

Lots of boas and corns, some milk snakes, and some sand boas. They had baby Cresites and Leos, and some oh-so-cute baby Jackson Chameleons that Brent and I were very tempted with!

The also had some kind of cool crabs that were just in a tanks with rocks and water on the floor when we got there. Lots of beardies everywhere, but that's nothing new for them, LOL!

They've got a couple of Retics right now, too, one's a Tiger and so pretty.. if only they didn't grow to be behemoths! Lol!

And then the fish and corals were pretty standard, too.

And there were tanks everywhere!

I feel like they had a better selection last year. That's where we got our Spider female, but there were more BP's to choose from last year, including more than one Spider, and males and females.
Back to top Go down
cecropia

cecropia

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: fins n Skins customer appriciation sale   fins n Skins customer appriciation sale Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 12:03 am

They had 2 low grade male pastels, a spider, and a decent bumble bee. Not anything out of the ordinary.
buuut the albino redtail babies were great specimens! And the lowest price ive ever seen them for $175.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: fins n Skins customer appriciation sale   fins n Skins customer appriciation sale Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 11:24 am

Just to throw this one out there because I was excited about it, they had two woma pythons that were a breeding pair. If they would have split the female and male I would have gotten the female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fins n Skins customer appriciation sale   fins n Skins customer appriciation sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fins n Skins customer appriciation sale
Page 1 of 1