Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halloween Get together

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pachillaliz

Halloween Get together Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Get together   Halloween Get together Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2011, 8:56 am

Ok so I will be out of town this weekend and part of next week but we are planning on a get together for the saturday before Halloween! I hope everyone can make it. Costumes aren't mandatory but we would love to see them! We are gonna do it like other get togethers in the past...Pot Luck style. Everyone needs to either bring a dish or drinks, deserts, plates....ect. Also anyone that would like to bring something to show off...sandy and pam (hint hint) and I believe devin got some new stuff too Wink lol. Many of you have my new addresse but many of you don't...if you need it send me a message and I'll give you the details. OH also we are going to have the fire pit set up so if you have any fire wood that would be great if you could bring some Smile we are gonna try to do smores that night too Smile If you have any questions just let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
boggylizard

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Get together   Halloween Get together Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2011, 12:45 pm

I also wanted to make sure that everyone knows that everyone is invited...I know we have some new members that have never made it to one of our get togethers before and I want everyone to feel welcome. So if you need directions or anything just send me a message!
Back to top Go down
boggylizard

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Get together   Halloween Get together Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2011, 12:50 pm

Oh and as it gets closer to the date once you figure out what you are gonna bring food wise please post it on here so that we don't all bring drinks. lol. also ppl are welcome to bring beer and alcohol you are welcome to....HOWEVER I have a 3 yr old daughter so there better be no drama or you will politely be asked to leave once. I just want to make sure that is out there for everyone to know Smile other than that I hope everyone can make it!
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Get together   Halloween Get together Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2011, 5:20 pm

I believe we'll be able to make it but it may be around 7 or so before we get out there. Smile

Who else is planning on coming and what are you bringing?
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
pachillaliz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Get together   Halloween Get together Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2011, 11:51 pm

ok so I'm gonna make a roast with potatoes and carrots, and onions!!

Whats everyone else making????
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Get together   Halloween Get together Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2011, 12:03 am

I'm thinking about making a fruit salad and bringing some drinks. I think Brian wanted to make something, too, but I'm not sure what he was thinking about doing.
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Get together   Halloween Get together Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Get together
Page 1 of 1