Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halloween Party

Go down 
+4
pachillaliz
Phoenix
KristyLynn
QuietTempest
8 posters
AuthorMessage
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 8:35 am

So...

Saturday, October 30th

Time?

Food?

Bringing guests?

Kids?

Let's get the details sorted. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
KristyLynn

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 10:33 pm

OOh I would love to go to this, I would bring one guest and no kids Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Female Posts : 26

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 8:07 pm

Smile I'll be coming as the invisible snakelover/keeper. In other words I'll be there in spirit only! Wink Actually I will be going over to a lady's home I met on facebook who raises boa constrictors. She wants me to see her prizes. Ya'll have fun out that way, if I were closer I'd definitely attend! Alien
Back to top Go down
pachillaliz

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:21 pm

Well I was thinking about 7:30-8pm. Rob won't be off till at least 6:30 or so. As far as food we can either all bring a dish or we could all eat before the party and then bring a snack or candy or drinks.

You may bring a guest as long as they understand that there is NO drama at my house. If for some chance there is they will be asked to leave. Just wanted to bring this up now so that there aren't any issues. Smile There has never been any drama here before during all of our other meetings and we would like to keep it that way!

Kids are welcome to come if you would like. I mean my daughter will be here so I can't say no kids lol.

Also if anyone wants to bring animals they are always welcome!!

And if anyone would like to bring alcohol that is fine but keep in mind the no drama issue, other wise I have no problem with it!

Did I mention no Drama....? LOL
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:38 pm

Sounds good, Gina.

If it's going to be later in the evening, it would probably be better to have dinner beforehand and just have finger foods, snacks, and desserts or candy there. Wink

I'm going to ask Brian if he wants to go (because it would just be mean to not ask) and if he wants to come out, our kids will be there as well.
Back to top Go down
pachillaliz

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:41 pm

That sounds good. So if everyone wants to bring snacks and finger food or drinks thats cool.

Also at the request of another member(dagan lol) please eveyone try to dress up! Smile She may not wanna let you in. Smile

Back to top Go down
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 7:08 pm

Since it's on Saturday, I should be able to make it out. I don't know if I will be able to dress up or not though--my costume is waaaaay too small now (I've put on too much weight LOL), and I don't really have the cash to buy something new (sorry, but car payments, house payments, and electric bills have to come first Very Happy ).

I can probably bring a few animals as well--if there's anything specific you guys would like to see out of my collection, let me know and I'll make a point of bringing them if they aren't in shed. I figure I will bring my new pastel for everyone to see--no one has seen him yet. Laughing But he's now out of QT and I tried breeding him this past weekend--but he was lazy. Wink

So anyway, me and Perry should be there. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 2:14 am

I thought I would be making chicken tenders to bring along but now I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to be bringing. Razz

What are the rest of you guys planning to bring, if anything?
Back to top Go down
pachillaliz

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 11:15 am

Ok so I'm going to borrow an outdoor fire pit so if any of you have any wood that they would like to bring that wouls be great! I figure that way we don't have to just be inside and if its chilly it will keep everyone warm. Smile

I think I may get a cracker and cheese platter, and some drinks and maybe some chips.

Also if anyone would like to bring some candy in case we have some trick or treaters that would be cool too.

Oh and it will probally be closer to 8. I'm gonna take McKayla to a fall fest before the party.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 1:55 pm

Sounds good. I'll try to remember to bring movies or something to keep the kids entertained. Are my two and McKayla the only kids that will be there?
Back to top Go down
pachillaliz

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 2:12 pm

I think Nikkis kids will be here too, and possibly another little girl.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 2:48 am

Soo I have had a couple of people request to be invited lol. Adam and Caitlin. The neighbors who I gave the bp to would like to come and mt roomate might ant to come. all are very cool relaxed people, but I feel weird inviting people to your party even though you said it was ok just no drama. If it is going to be too many peoiple i can tell adam and caitlin to wait and they can meet you all some other time, but I would like you all to meet dave. i think you will like him. Excuse the typos i amreally drunk.
Back to top Go down
pachillaliz

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 6:40 am

Seriously new ppl are no prob. I just need to get some wood for the fire so we aren't all crammed into just the house. The more ppl the merrier!!!
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 10:06 am

sweet i will bring wood too haha
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 12:39 pm

Yay, I'm glad Adam and Caitlin and Dave are coming. Tell A and C to bring their snake with them, or they will feel left out, lol.

Pam, you have to at least wear a weird hat or you can't come in. This is a Halloween party! Don't be lame. Everyone has weird clothes at their house somewhere. I may be forced to bring costumes to put on people who are lame and show up without one. Lol!

If nothing else, wear all black and say you are a ninja.

Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 7:45 pm

I had fun at the party. Wink Hope everyone else who came out did as well. Thanks much Rob and Gina!
Back to top Go down
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 8:39 pm

I had a blast too! Thanks for putting up with all of us Rob and Gina! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
boggylizard

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 11:00 pm

Sorry it took me so long to post this but as usual we've had alot going on. We had a great time and look forward to doing it again! Whatever the reason! How about because it's Wednesday! Next time I'm dressing like this... afro Or maybe like this!! walking balls Of course Gina would be like this... Pissed Off and you guys would be like wtf? Shocker ...

In all seriousness though, you guys know you are welcome anytime. We enjoy the company and all the goodies people bring for show n tell! I do believe that at our gatherings we put together a serious morph pile! You guys are all family and we feel pretty close to all of you...I think I'm gonna cry now Crying . Every body come over and hold me... blowkiss blowkiss
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 6:21 pm

Rob, your thoughtful post made me Crying , but then I started to cheers , and I think you made a great Batman for Halloween (okay, there's no wrestler face on here). I hope the cleanup didn't skully you two and sorry I couldn't stay longer to help out. But we all blowkiss you too, so don't forget to invite us over for Santa , wink wink!

P.S.: I thought this --> walking balls <--was a donkey, but I guess "ass" would have been a closer guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party   Halloween Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Party
Page 1 of 1