Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IN SEARCH OF (ISO) Feeder Rats and Mice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HerpKeeperTN

IN SEARCH OF (ISO) Feeder Rats and Mice Empty
PostSubject: IN SEARCH OF (ISO) Feeder Rats and Mice   IN SEARCH OF (ISO) Feeder Rats and Mice Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2012, 1:40 pm

Question Question Question I have some mouths to feed and would like to find a supplier of bulk feeder rats/mice (Frozen) My greatest need is for Medium Rats and Larger. Please, if you know a breeder that can handle large orders of Med size and up Rodents please reply. I would like to have on hand at all times, a one to two month supply and my Medium Rat requirements is 90-100 Medium Rats a month. I have been buying from various reptile shows that I have traveled to and thought that I'd be able to find a local breeder but so far the only breeder that I have found is not able to do the Med/Large Rats currently. I really don't want to go to an online supplier if I can get them locally and support someone that is trying to make a living instead of supporting a large corporation that is showing that even their supplies are dwindling. My snakes and I hope to hear from someone soon! Question Question Question PS...I would be willing to drive with cooler and dry ice as far as Nashville or Asheville if you know someone that may be a little bit further than the Knoxville area.
Back to top Go down
FeederBreeder

FeederBreeder

Male Posts : 9

IN SEARCH OF (ISO) Feeder Rats and Mice Empty
PostSubject: Re: IN SEARCH OF (ISO) Feeder Rats and Mice   IN SEARCH OF (ISO) Feeder Rats and Mice Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2012, 4:09 am

Hello Sir I do believe I'm your guy! pm me. That goes for anyone reading this Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/craftsandmore.tn

IN SEARCH OF (ISO) Feeder Rats and Mice
Page 1 of 1