Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So crazy craigs list person

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

So crazy craigs list person Empty
PostSubject: So crazy craigs list person   So crazy craigs list person Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2012, 3:08 pm

I posted my spotted python on craigslist and got a reply from "mary ann" asking if i still had my spotted python and if i did to please call her @ 865 384 7618. I did and she asked if my spotted had any white on it. I said not it is a normal spotted python, dark spots gold body. she said oh well it isn't a pied then. I google pied spotted pythons instantly since i was at my comp, no such thing. Turns out the woman didn't even know what a spotted python was, and assumed I was a moron who had a pied ball python and didn't know it...........Then she goes on to tell me she is transferring burmese across state lines and setting up paper work in different states. Then goes on a rant about how the politicians are morons and how burmese wont ever in habit Montana. All this time i have said two sentences. I just hung up on the crazy lady. Any way her email is maryannsklar@hotmail.com so be careful.
Back to top Go down

So crazy craigs list person
Page 1 of 1