Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

crazy Rat breeder in Sweetwater on Craigslist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FeederBreeder

FeederBreeder

Male Posts : 9

crazy Rat breeder in Sweetwater on Craigslist Empty
PostSubject: crazy Rat breeder in Sweetwater on Craigslist   crazy Rat breeder in Sweetwater on Craigslist Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2012, 6:19 am

I'm a breeder and was looking for new Dumbo lines So I looked on craigslist and found this guy with a listing called "Rats and mice Cheap" http://knoxville.craigslist.org/for/3402049822.html I tried calling he didnt answer so I txt and he didn't respond "when his ad said he always responds to txt" I told him I'm a breeder located in Maynardville looking for Dumbo rats and said I'd like to talk. 2 days later still nothing so I txt him again he responds "who is this" I tell him its the breeder that contacted him the other day. He starts asking my age my name "then doesn't give his" just random stuff "I think he wanted my name to see if I was a woman". Well he just stops responding. A few days later I txt him from my dads phone so he wont know it's me. I tell him I want 15 female dumbos and asked for his price. He says $40 so I say ok I can come to you or meet you somewhere off 40. Then he starts with the questions whats your name and such. I tell him my dads name so he wont know its me then he just stops responding when I tell him a guys name... I msg him back about an hour later sayin whats goin on when can I pickup the rats. He says "are we cool" idk what he even asks that for but I say yeah whats the deal and he never responds.... This dudes a creeper or something idk if anyone knows who he is but if you do I'd like to know what his deal is. I wanted everyone to be leery of him his number is 423-371-7904
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/craftsandmore.tn

crazy Rat breeder in Sweetwater on Craigslist
Page 1 of 1