Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DaganGecko (GOOD GUY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

DaganGecko (GOOD GUY) Empty
PostSubject: DaganGecko (GOOD GUY)   DaganGecko (GOOD GUY) Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 10:59 pm

We now have a total of 6 crested geckos from Dagan. One is an adult, and the rest are babies. All of these geckos came to us in great health, and most of the babies are quite tame for their age. Each one is beautiful, and are great animals! We also had a "special needs" garg from Dagan that did very well until he had an accident and passed away.

Dagan definitely does a great job with her geckos, and has produced some very nice animals. I love that I can bug her anytime with a question I may have since Cresteds are new to us! I'm also looking forward to seeing the gargs she produces later this year!

I would definitely buy from Dagan again, but the best part of dealing with her is finding a new friend! Thanks Dagan!
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: DaganGecko (GOOD GUY)   DaganGecko (GOOD GUY) Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 4:59 pm

Yay I'm a good GUY, hahaha.

I hope to be producing more animals soon. Looking for quality animals at shows! Hurrah. Smile

Thanks for the post, Hannah! You're a good friend too!
Back to top Go down
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

PostSubject: Re: DaganGecko (GOOD GUY)   DaganGecko (GOOD GUY) Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 6:44 pm

DaganGecko wrote:
Yay I'm a good GUY, hahaha.

I hope to be producing more animals soon. Looking for quality animals at shows! Hurrah. Smile

Thanks for the post, Hannah! You're a good friend too!

Haha, do I need to put good LADY instead? Razz It'll be fun to see what you produce! And aww, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DaganGecko (GOOD GUY)   DaganGecko (GOOD GUY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DaganGecko (GOOD GUY)
Page 1 of 1