Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair Empty
PostSubject: Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair   Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 12:30 pm

For the first time I finally have an up-and-coming gargoyle gecko pairing!

A few months ago I purchased a lovely female gargoyle from Kris_S here on the forum. The gecko arrived today, and I snapped a few pics before putting her in her new cage. She is a retic with a lot of pink and orange, which I quickly discovered is difficult to capture on camera! I think she will go well with my black and white retic, Heck Tate. They both have crazy pattern.

Calpurnia:

Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair AA-2

Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair AE-2

Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair AF-2

Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair AG-2

Heck Tate:

Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair AI-3

Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair AL-3

Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair AM-2

And here's a wallpaper size of the last photo: https://2img.net/h/i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/Dlegg/WallpaperGargoyle.jpg
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair   Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 3:57 pm

I thought she was fully fired up, but she surprised me!

Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair AA-3

Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair AB-2
Back to top Go down
Ehatcher

Ehatcher

PostSubject: Re: Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair   Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 4:49 pm

wow she is really pretty. good luck with breeding them cheers
Back to top Go down
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

PostSubject: Re: Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair   Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 7:37 pm

DaganGecko wrote:
I thought she was fully fired up, but she surprised me!

Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair AA-3

WOW!!! She's AWESOME!!! I love her, and am envious!! Razz Congrats on your fabulous new addition!
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair   Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 8:48 pm

I think they're both fantastic and can't wait to see what you can produce from them. Smile Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair   Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 11:55 pm

Thanks, guys. On the other forum--Pangea--everyone was kind of like "oh, the female is better than the male--you need a different male," which annoyed me since I bought the female for the male in the first place! They told me I should just breed my male to a black and white female. Guhh, that's boring. I prefer a surprise. If it doesn't work out then maybe I'll listen to them--but personally I think both have hot patterns and don't see why they can't make sweet babies!
Back to top Go down
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

PostSubject: Re: Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair   Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 11:26 am

DaganGecko wrote:
Thanks, guys. On the other forum--Pangea--everyone was kind of like "oh, the female is better than the male--you need a different male," which annoyed me since I bought the female for the male in the first place! They told me I should just breed my male to a black and white female. Guhh, that's boring. I prefer a surprise. If it doesn't work out then maybe I'll listen to them--but personally I think both have hot patterns and don't see why they can't make sweet babies!

Poo on them! Sometimes people on the forums are just weird, or too eccentric! I started reading a thread on geckoforums that someone had posted about a leo juve not eating for three days and they had only had it a few weeks. It was crazy. It was like, "another update- she came out and got a drink!" "Another update- she came out and went to another hide!" "another update- she came out to poop!" "another update- she opened one eye!" This post was like 5 pages long, and mostly of the poster giving every single detail of this gecko's life.. "I tried moving this hide to another spot" "I tried a new feeding dish!" I just wanted to post.. " JUST LEAVE THAT POOR GECKO ALONE AND IT WILL EAT WHEN SHE'S COMFORTABLE! YOU'RE STRESSING HER OUT!" Lol.

Anyways, I'm still mmmm over your new girl! Can't wait to see her later!
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair   Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 7:03 pm

Haha that's really funny. I have seen posts like that on Pangea. People will monitor every bit of fecal matter and spend hours discussing it. : P
Back to top Go down
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

PostSubject: Re: Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair   Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 9:55 am

It was really fun getting to see her, and Heck Tate, and the new snakes! Calpurnia was sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair   Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heck Tate and Calpurnia - Gargoyle Pair
Page 1 of 1