Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiberius

Male Posts : 5

Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop! Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop!   Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop! Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 10:08 pm

I am thinking about opening a reptile, bird, and fish oriented shop in the Maryville area. I have seen many people looking for items in Pet Smart and never getting what they need. Or getting it for very over priced. Sometime next spring I am going to look into a good location to setup, funding, and local breeders to stock the animals we have for sale. I am in the process of saving up money to start the shop. I'll be ready sometime summer 2012. I will also be looking for at least 3 highly experienced and hard working keepers to work there. If the shop does well, I would expand to Knoxville, and possibly some other cities/counties. I am posting this up for ideas for the following things.

1. Ideas for shop name
2. Ideas for shop location in Maryville/Alcoa area
3. Local breeders
4. Ideas for needed/wanted products for sale
5. Any other ideas your willing to share
Back to top Go down
JTG Reptiles

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop!   Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop! Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 5:33 pm

I dont really have any ideas yet for your shop but ill get back to you later if i have any ideas and I might be able to supply you with some leopard geckos around that time.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop!   Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop! Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 8:50 pm

No words of advice, really, but wish you the best of luck. Smile It would be nice having more reptile-oriented shops around.
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Tiberius

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop!   Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop! Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 2:00 pm

JTG Reptiles wrote:
I dont really have any ideas yet for your shop but ill get back to you later if i have any ideas and I might be able to supply you with some leopard geckos around that time.

Cool cool I' still thinking up ideas and making connections to people I will need to know. Any ideas would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
JungleMan

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop!   Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop! Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 4:34 pm

The only ideas for a location that I can think of at the moment for a somewhat descent location not be set off in a hole hidden from view would be in the area of where sub n suchs and the new taco bell are located. It has easy access and is a decently traveled area.
Back to top Go down
FeederBreeder

FeederBreeder

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop!   Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop! Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2012, 6:14 am

What about the old DQ then pizza place or lil strip between kfc and popeyes if the price was right
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/craftsandmore.tn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop!   Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about opening reptile/fish shop!
Page 1 of 1