Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jacked up breeding season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Jacked up breeding season Empty
PostSubject: Jacked up breeding season   Jacked up breeding season Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 12:16 pm

So I recently had 3 eggs hatch that i was expecting a mojave clutch or pastles. The female locked with both of them. For a while I had been co-habitating the female with a another normal female I got as a rescue from work. So she laid the eggs and after that I put her back with the same female I had her with earlier. The eggs were getting ready to hatch. I opened up the tub where the mom was and I found mom and "female" rescue locked..........turns out miss female rescue was a dude so I ended up with three normals and before I had figured it out those two has already locked again. So, even with getting three normals, I wasn't going to breed the mother again due to weight loss this year, however she has locked already......... So my breeding for this season might just not happen. I don't want to breed my big girl due to weight this year either and my brazilian female isn't up to size. I am trying to sell my pastel male or trade for breeding female. that isn't going to happen because ppl around here think their normals are deserts and chocolate axanthics when they are just normals.........bleh lol
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Jacked up breeding season   Jacked up breeding season Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 7:15 pm

D'oh! Doh! lol

Devin, try posting him on some of Facebook's reptile classifieds pages.

I like this one - https://www.facebook.com/groups/BallPythonsClassifieds/

There's a Sevierville one here if you'd like to stay local - https://www.facebook.com/groups/105062426273508/
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: Jacked up breeding season   Jacked up breeding season Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 9:41 am

I deleted my face book a while back sandy, thanks though.
Back to top Go down
wrench08

wrench08

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Jacked up breeding season   Jacked up breeding season Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2011, 11:05 pm

How much are you wanting for your pastel?
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: Jacked up breeding season   Jacked up breeding season Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2011, 4:17 pm

100$ for him. I would like to move him soon if that is possible.
Back to top Go down
wrench08

wrench08

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Jacked up breeding season   Jacked up breeding season Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 3:04 pm

If I can get a tank for him I will definitely get him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacked up breeding season   Jacked up breeding season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacked up breeding season
Page 1 of 1