Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maynardville TN here Knoxville area about 20 mins NE of Knoxville out Boadway past Halls and Fountan City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FeederBreeder

FeederBreeder

Male Posts : 9

Maynardville TN here Knoxville area about 20 mins NE of Knoxville out Boadway past Halls and Fountan City Empty
PostSubject: Maynardville TN here Knoxville area about 20 mins NE of Knoxville out Boadway past Halls and Fountan City   Maynardville TN here Knoxville area about 20 mins NE of Knoxville out Boadway past Halls and Fountan City Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 12:40 pm

I breed all kinds of feeder animals/bugs so I figured this would be a good place to find customers Very Happy I also breed pets. I have seen many breeders setups and just when you think it cant get any worse you meet another breeder. Small bins with no room to move, no daylight, no exercise wheels, VERY old bedding, no human contact, NO WATER, smells that would knock Chuck Norris on his ass! Basically a bunch of people who got into breeding for the money not for the love of animals. My animals EVEN FEEDERS have a good life and are well treated. Room to move, clean bedding, exercise wheels, wood to chew on, tubes for playing, great food I mix myself and, I make it a point to handle those bred for pets daily. Feeders don't get held much but they see me daily and know I'm the one caring for them so they're still friendly. They may be snake food but they live well while they're alive. Some of what I breed is seasonal but if I know you will be buying biweekly/monthly I can start providing for you regularly within a couple months. I'm always looking for oddities in rats and hamsters so if you have any please let me know! Here's a list of what I breed

Feeder -Rats-Mice-Dubias-Crickets-Rabbits-Worms

Pet -Dumbo Rats-Fancy Mice-Robo Hamsters-Black Bear Hamsters-Syrian Hamsters"Random Coats"-Lionhead Rabbits
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/craftsandmore.tn
Siphon

Maynardville TN here Knoxville area about 20 mins NE of Knoxville out Boadway past Halls and Fountan City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maynardville TN here Knoxville area about 20 mins NE of Knoxville out Boadway past Halls and Fountan City   Maynardville TN here Knoxville area about 20 mins NE of Knoxville out Boadway past Halls and Fountan City Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 4:54 pm

Hi there! Great to see a feeder-breeder that treats their feeders well. Should treat those that nourish our pets with love and care as well.

Great to meet you Smile What types of worm do you produce for feeders? if you can send me a private message with prices that would be awesome!
Back to top Go down

Maynardville TN here Knoxville area about 20 mins NE of Knoxville out Boadway past Halls and Fountan City
Page 1 of 1