Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the newest addition to my menagerie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

the newest addition to my menagerie Empty
PostSubject: the newest addition to my menagerie   the newest addition to my menagerie Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 7:28 pm

Meet "Dragon". He's a 2009 mojave ball with some weird partial striping going on. I found him at the Fins 'N Skins' sale today. There was another lighter colored mojave on the table with really wild patterns on his back, but the striping and silver tones of this one got me and I had to have him. I think he has just a tiny bit of a retained shed on the tip of his tail but that will resolve itself in no time here because my tubs keep humidity very well. I really like him and can't wait to use him in future breeding projects.

the newest addition to my menagerie Cimg4215

the newest addition to my menagerie Cimg4216p

He actually went in with me when we went to the mall for lunch because I didn't want to leave him out in the car. Since they didn't give me a snake bag when I bought him, and I didn't want to carry in a small animal box to the mall he lounged inside my purse. He only peeked out once while we were there and thankfully no one noticed. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: the newest addition to my menagerie   the newest addition to my menagerie Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 1:43 pm

Gorgeous lol. I do that all the time but I put my snakes around my neck with a jacket and hair and still no one notices.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: the newest addition to my menagerie   the newest addition to my menagerie Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 7:53 pm

Thanks! Smile I can't wait to show him to you. His colors are so pretty! I didn't realize just how much I liked this morph until I was holding one, myself. I'm looking forward to pairing him up with that female pastel when they're older and maybe get lucky and produce a pastave. That or just run him through all my normal females (and yours :pirate: if you aren't pairing them with something else at the time) and see if that striping is genetic. I think some striped mojaves would be beautiful. Okay, I'm going to stop gushing now. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the newest addition to my menagerie   the newest addition to my menagerie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the newest addition to my menagerie
Page 1 of 1