Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rabbits? wtf topic not long enough, gotta fix that

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Rabbits? wtf topic not long enough, gotta fix that Empty
PostSubject: Rabbits? wtf topic not long enough, gotta fix that   Rabbits? wtf topic not long enough, gotta fix that Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 6:36 pm

An acquaintance of mine asked me today for feeder rabbits. Preferably 5-10 lbs was what he asked for. I don't know much about feeder rabbits but I do know, that a 5-10 rabbit is going to be an expensive breed. I think he just wants to watch the entertainment of his snake eating something big. I don't know this person btw, my ex called me and asked about it.....oddly enough. So I figure If I can make some money off my ex's new boy toy I don't mind too much :-P
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Rabbits? wtf topic not long enough, gotta fix that   Rabbits? wtf topic not long enough, gotta fix that Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 6:58 pm

Yay for money!
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
MoonLiteForest

MoonLiteForest

Female Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Rabbits? wtf topic not long enough, gotta fix that   Rabbits? wtf topic not long enough, gotta fix that Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 2:52 pm

Ask if he wants some rats...still trying to get rid of these buggers and the sneezing is getting bad. so if a rat is big enough let me know.

Or try the free rabbits they have been listing on craigs, just so no words about feeding them.
Back to top Go down
FeederBreeder

FeederBreeder

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Rabbits? wtf topic not long enough, gotta fix that   Rabbits? wtf topic not long enough, gotta fix that Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2012, 7:12 am

A had an 11.5 ft Burmese Python I fed full grown rabbits to. Was a lot cheaper than buying a bunch of rats esp if you breed them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/craftsandmore.tn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbits? wtf topic not long enough, gotta fix that   Rabbits? wtf topic not long enough, gotta fix that Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rabbits? wtf topic not long enough, gotta fix that
Page 1 of 1