Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Off topic alien in my wrist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Off topic alien in my wrist Empty
PostSubject: Off topic alien in my wrist   Off topic alien in my wrist Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 11:54 pm

So I went rock climbing not too long ago and took a pretty big spill off a rock while I was parallel with the ground. I tried to catch myself with my right hand. It was pretty painful of a fall but nothing too horrible. Sooo I got up and my wrist kinda hurt a bit. I started moving it around to make sure I had full motion of it. Well, I do have full motion of it, but when I put my arm out straight and them put my hand down bending my wrist like a flaming homosexual, I have this terribly ugly buldge that comes out of my wrist and looks like and alien fromt he movie "Alien" trying to pop out of my wrist. To add to it, the buldge moves if I sort of poke at it a bit lol. It doesn't hurt and that is the main reason I haven't been to the doc yet.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Off topic alien in my wrist   Off topic alien in my wrist Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 9:55 am

Clearly you are harboring a parasitic rock monster in your arm.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Off topic alien in my wrist   Off topic alien in my wrist Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:15 pm

Really weird... Alien

Are you sure you're okay? You're not going to spawn some bizarre pod people or anything, right?

Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: Off topic alien in my wrist   Off topic alien in my wrist Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 6:29 pm

Atelast if I spawn some bizzare people I will be god to them or an edible mother figure, one of the 2.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Off topic alien in my wrist   Off topic alien in my wrist Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 7:58 pm

You should try to breed them for albinism.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: Off topic alien in my wrist   Off topic alien in my wrist Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 7:59 pm

I'd prefer to inbreed them an aim for spiders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off topic alien in my wrist   Off topic alien in my wrist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off topic alien in my wrist
Page 1 of 1