Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Bowl Party!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pachillaliz

Super Bowl Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Super Bowl Party!!   Super Bowl Party!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 10:32 am

Ok so I was trying to figure out what the next get together could be...and I thought that after our get together at rainforest adventures if anyone would like to come back to our place we will be watching the Super Bowl. I'm going to put something in the crock pot before we head out to R.A. so that it will be ready when we get back to the house. I just wanted to find out what everyones thought on this is. I know its a sunday and some people may have work the next day (like me lol) but I figure everyone is gonna need to eat dinner so even if you're not into football and just wanna come and hang out and eat thats fine too!

So let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Super Bowl Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Party!!   Super Bowl Party!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 11:15 am

Well idk when the super bowl is, nor do I know when the R.A. get together is, along with some other people on the forum I would venture to guess.Sounds good to me. I hope I have a job by then, but in any case that sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

Super Bowl Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Party!!   Super Bowl Party!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 1:55 pm

Yeah, someone needs to post the FB info on the forum as well, lol. Otherwise what's the point. But yeah, another get together sounds fun. I won't be watching the superbowl though if I can help it. Wink
Back to top Go down
pachillaliz

Super Bowl Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Party!!   Super Bowl Party!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 2:04 pm

Well It'll still be fun to just hang out. But yeah I think that if something is posted on FB that the person who posts it should at least cut and paste it on here too especially if its an outing or a get together. Just my opinion lol.

As far as the get together goes how do you guys wanna do food? I'm sure after R.A.'s everyone will probally be hungry. We could just do it pot luck but we don't actually have to cook something. I figured if everyone wants to pick up something like either chips and dip, some fried chicken, potatoe salad stuff like that, that is already prepared at the store and just pick it up on the way to my house. Or if you wanna make something and bring it in a cooler and just heat it up when you get here thats fine too.

Just let me know what you guys think. As far as time I will just say at what evertime we get done at R.A. and make it back here lol. If you aren't able to make it out to R.A. but would like to come over that evening get in touch with someone who is going to R.A. and have them let you know when we are on our way back, or I will give you a call when we get to the house you just have to let me know.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Super Bowl Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Party!!   Super Bowl Party!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 4:11 pm

I think we need lots of chips and different dips. We also need sweet snacks to munch on like brownies or whatever. Smile
Back to top Go down
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

Super Bowl Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Party!!   Super Bowl Party!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 12:10 am

pachillaliz wrote:
Well It'll still be fun to just hang out. But yeah I think that if something is posted on FB that the person who posts it should at least cut and paste it on here too especially if its an outing or a get together. Just my opinion lol.

Sorry! I was gonna post it here once we confirmed a date, but you guys beat me to it! Wink I had a funeral this evening and didn't get on until late. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
pachillaliz

Super Bowl Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Party!!   Super Bowl Party!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 10:47 pm

So what is everyone planning on bringing for the S.B. Party. I just want to try to have somewhat of an idea. If everyone could just bring something to munch on we should have plenty to go around. I'm gonna have something in the Crockpot cooking all day possibly ribs or shredded BBQ for BBQ sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Super Bowl Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Party!!   Super Bowl Party!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 1:16 am

I will try to bring like two bags of chips and maybe some salsa. I think some other people should bring chips and salsa too because we will probably need a lot.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Super Bowl Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Party!!   Super Bowl Party!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 4:00 pm

I'm not sure yet if we'll be there for the party.
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content

Super Bowl Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Party!!   Super Bowl Party!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl Party!!
Page 1 of 1