Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Piebald Project 2010

Go down 
+4
DaganGecko
the anti-poon
PythonPassion
QuietTempest
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Piebald Project 2010 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piebald Project 2010   Piebald Project 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 7:52 pm

Okay, after probing these guys and re-popping I can say I've got 2 girls and 2 boys. Smile

From the above pics, the first two are the females and the bottom two are the males.
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Piebald Project 2010   Piebald Project 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 5:52 pm

Well, three of the four have finally taken their first meal. Razz The only one that hasn't eaten yet is the little female with kink on the tip of its tail.
Back to top Go down
pachillaliz

PostSubject: Re: Piebald Project 2010   Piebald Project 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 6:25 pm

yeah mouse hoppers!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Piebald Project 2010   Piebald Project 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 2:56 pm

Been a while since I updated this thread. Wink

First up, the girls...

Piebald Project 2010 - Page 3 Cimg6408c
Female #1 - This is the little girl with the kink on her tail. She had a slow start but is now pouncing on rat fuzzies without any hesitation. I have no doubts she'll grow quickly now that she's made the switch from mice to rats.

Piebald Project 2010 - Page 3 Cimg6406q
Female #2 - Never a missed meal. She's getting chunkier and she's mellowed out quite a bit over the past few weeks with more handling. She was a little spitfire before. lol

And then the boys.. who would have to be going into a shed cycle for pics.. Doh!

Piebald Project 2010 - Page 3 Cimg6410
Male #1 - So much calmer than he was just a few weeks ago. He's a slow eater - it can take him a few moments to realize there is food waiting for him and by the time he's finally started swallowing it, his siblings have already finished. That's okay, though. It's not a race. He really didn't want to uncoil for this photo.

Piebald Project 2010 - Page 3 Cimg6409
Male #2 - I actually prefer the busy pattern and alien heads on this guy because it makes him stick out from the rest of the clutch. It's hard to tell in the pic because he's going into shed, but he's slightly darker in coloration than the rest as well. I'm a sucker for the oddballs in a group.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piebald Project 2010   Piebald Project 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piebald Project 2010
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3