Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

morph pile of my own

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

morph pile of my own Empty
PostSubject: morph pile of my own   morph pile of my own Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 7:29 pm

My impatience wouldn't let me wait and I got a group shot of some of my bunch just after feeding everyone last night.

morph pile of my own Cimg6210

Pictured are:

Fiyero - Pastel male (on far left)
Eve - Mojave female (upper left)
Spyra - Spider female
Gabriel - Normal het Pied male
Makalo - Pastel male (upper right)
Dragon - Mojave male
Henna - Albino female
Elphaba - Butter female
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: morph pile of my own   morph pile of my own Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 7:50 pm

That normal actually looks pretty awesome with the reduced patterning. I still want a mojave! Wink
Back to top Go down
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: morph pile of my own   morph pile of my own Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 10:29 pm

I am still in want of that butter--but only if we can change the sex to male. Razz You lucked out on finding her for sure--a very good quality butter! My search had led me to believe that there are very little with her quality.

And I just lvoe morph pile shots! I love comparing and contrasting htem against each otehr and seeing all of hte colors together. It really makes each morph stand out in its own unique way!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: morph pile of my own   morph pile of my own Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 12:10 am

Thanks, girls! Wink I can't wait until they're all big enough to fill the tub. lol

Oh, and I looooove my butter. She is definite my favorite in the bunch right now. Her colors are so pretty! My little pastel with the kinked tail is still holding his color fairly well, too. Oh, and I popped him and both penes are present and accounted for and I don't think he'll have any problems with the ladies when he's ready. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: morph pile of my own   morph pile of my own Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

morph pile of my own
Page 1 of 1