Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ball Python Morph Pile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

Ball Python Morph Pile Empty
PostSubject: Ball Python Morph Pile   Ball Python Morph Pile Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 10:47 pm

Thought I'd do an updated morph pile shot. Hopefully I'll have to update it again soon Very Happy but for now this is all of them. (P.S. Please excuse the spider--he is in shed.)

I threw a normal in this time too, for comparison:
Ball Python Morph Pile MorphPile2August2010

Ball Python Morph Pile MorphPileAugust2010

And for those who aren't up on all the morphs, here's the above photo with labels on the morphs Wink :
Ball Python Morph Pile MorphPileAugust2010withLabels
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Ball Python Morph Pile   Ball Python Morph Pile Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 10:46 am

Pretty pile! mmmm
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Ball Python Morph Pile   Ball Python Morph Pile Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 12:23 am

Thanks much! I can't wait until some of these are breeding for me! Here's a couple of updates:

The boys:
Pied is up to 581 grams. I'm thinking that he may breed at this size since he's actually an '08 baby.
Spider male is up a little over 1180 grams--definitely breeder size (and he's proven--I bred him last season haha).

The girls:
The orange ghost hit 1233 grams this week. She may go this season, as she just needs a tad over 250 grams to make my actual breeding cutoff of 1500 grams.
The lesser made it to 899 grams. She's still iffy, but a possibility for this season. We'll just have to see if she continues to feed.
The het albino girl is only around 1050 grams, unfortunately. I have tried everything I can think of to get her feeding, but she just refuses. I seriously doubt this girl will make weight this season, unless she really surprises me and suddenly starts feeding again.
I have 2 normal females, one at 3000 grams and one at 3300, that can definitely go this season. Just depends one who I decide to pair them up with. Wink I have one more normal female that weighed in at 1465 grams, and she might go thsi season as well, if I need her to.
The cinnamon is only up to around 450 grams, so a definite no for this season, but she's eating well now and growing steadily.

I may have another possibility this season as well, if things all go according to plan. LOL I'm working on another morph male (no, not the butter) that is already breeding size, but that's all you're getting for now--I think I jinxed my butter talking about him too much before he got here. I hope to get my new addition next month (September), and I will post pics if/when he arrives. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ball Python Morph Pile   Ball Python Morph Pile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ball Python Morph Pile
Page 1 of 1