Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A good babysitter???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Serpent

Lady Serpent

A good babysitter??? Empty
PostSubject: A good babysitter???   A good babysitter??? Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 10:56 pm

Ok, I am looking for a babysitter that can watch 3 kids. I need a break! I want to be able to go herping without the kids for once! If anyone know a babysitter in oak Ridge please let me know. Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
msskellington

PostSubject: Re: A good babysitter???   A good babysitter??? Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 9:48 am

hey, how old are your kids? i can't go herping, and i'm not suppose to be taking care of lots of little kids, but i can handle older kids like 3 years +...you know, kids that i don't have to pick up....

i'm not in Oak Ridge, but if someone wanted to go herping in the smokies, then i'm on the way...
Back to top Go down
Lady Serpent

Lady Serpent

PostSubject: Re: A good babysitter???   A good babysitter??? Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 10:03 am

Thanks for the heads up! I have 3 kids...hahaha! ages almost 8 yrs (girl), 5yrs (girl), almost 3 yrs (boy). I know... I have too many kids...haha!
Back to top Go down
msskellington

PostSubject: Re: A good babysitter???   A good babysitter??? Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 10:05 am

as long as you are happy, there is no such thing is too many kids....

i have almost 3.

Conner is 4, Kairi is nearly 2 and Zoe is due in October....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good babysitter???   A good babysitter??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good babysitter???
Page 1 of 1