Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tattoo wtf topic too short....gayness.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Tattoo wtf topic too short....gayness. Empty
PostSubject: Tattoo wtf topic too short....gayness.   Tattoo wtf topic too short....gayness. Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2010, 7:26 pm

So I am kind of considering getting a tattoo. I have basically decided on what I would want ot get I jsut don;t knwo how to go about it. I want to get a back piece. starting at my lower back and going all the way uip to shoulders and possibletop area of the arms. I want to get a tree. I knwo it sounds kind of odd but if you know me it would make some sense. I want roots down near the base, a detailed trunk going up my spine, then a canopy of craggy branches arching over my shoulders. I can't decide if I want to get a baobab tree like design or an oak tree or what. I am probably going to draw it myself. Maybe.... I just felt like telling some people since I am sitting here lookign at tree tattoos and trees and drawing a tree in front of me while waiting on Amanda to get out of her class lol. Running across a naked womanw ith a tree tattooed on her back while sitting at a school computer is a bit un-nerving.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Tattoo wtf topic too short....gayness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo wtf topic too short....gayness.   Tattoo wtf topic too short....gayness. Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2010, 9:54 pm

Sounds really nice. I think a baobab tree design would look awesome. I wanna see your sketches!
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/

Tattoo wtf topic too short....gayness.
Page 1 of 1